I recently went to the Baltics on behalf of a client, exploring the potential of the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian markets. The trip was very well organised by UKTI; the visits were hugely useful both in understanding the market dynamics and also in finding out the level of potential opportunity in each country.
Having enjoyed the trip immensely, I just thought I’d give you a taster of it here, starting with the stats!
- 6 day trip
- 4 countries (if you include a transfer in Frankfurt airport!)
- 2 days of traveling
- 6 flights
- 3 hotels
- -1° Celsius average temperature
- 2 days of snow
- 4 days of meetings
- 3 Embassies
- 3 UKTI local teams
- 2 evening events
- 2 ambassadors met
- 2 government ministers spoken with
- 15 one-to-one meetings with interested parties
- 21 companies met with in total
The commercial opportunity…
Well now, that would be commercially sensitive information! Sorry to disappoint.
And a few pictures…
Click on the images to enlarge them