All your questions answered
Choosing any consultancy is about finding one that suits both your organisation and your people. We make no secret of the fact that Stocker Partnership is a husband and wife team. We’ve been described by our clients as friendly, knowledgable, creative, capable and good at listening. We hope this is your experience too. We’ve worked hard to develop an effective partnership and we work alongside our clients to do the same.
Founder & DirectorRead bio
Business & Client Support ManagerRead bio
Jess the Office Dog
CDO (Chief Distraction Officer)Read bio
- Founded our consulting firm in January 2009.
- Over 10 years’ experience working in and with more than 100 companies.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in challenging environments.
- Teaches at both WMG and Warwick Business School on business modelling, lean startup and new venture growth for MSc programmes.
- Principal Business Model Associate for WMG.
- Delivery partner for the 2015 ERDF-funded Open Innovation Programme at the Institute of Applied Entrepreneurship, Coventry University.
- Former Programme Mentor for UK Trade & Investment.
- Trained in the EFQM Excellence Model and assessed for the Midlands Excellence Awards.
- Designer, strategist, innovator and geek; responsible for our in-house design.
- First Class Honours degree in Psychology BSc from the University of Warwick.
- Accomplished in both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Extensive market research for diverse client briefs including new international markets, smart buildings, big data, clinical neuroscience, digital adoption, natural confectionery and industry trends.
- Guest lecturer for MSc programmes at both Warwick Business School and Warwick Manufacturing Group.
- Delivery Partner for the ERDF-funded Open Innovation Project at the Institute of Applied Entrepreneurship, Coventry University, in 2015.
- Former Lead Ambassador for the University of Warwick’s Life Sciences and Healthcare Professional Network.
- Skilled facilitator, trainer and approachable academic.
- Discerning trend-spotter, good at integrating complex information and predicting market shifts.
- Highly experienced in business, client and operational support and administration.
- Takes a practical approach with a great eye for detail.
- Familiar with managing complex, multi-stakeholder environments and logistics across internal, supplier and customer-facing relationships, both in the UK and internationally.
- Former responsibility for day-to-day procurement against multi-million pound budget in the public sector.
- Looks after the inner workings of Stocker Partnership and supports the administration of client projects.
- Passionate about turning disorganisation and chaos into process and order.
- Offers a unique blend of creativity and efficiency.
Jess the Office Dog
- Made the move to Stocker Partnership having decided that a career with law enforcement wasn’t for her.
- Loves the sofa, walks, cuddles, the beach…and especially squirrel watching!
- In charge of break times and attention restoration.
- Likes to join in with virtual workshops, although she’s not usually invited.
- Knows when a Zoom call is about to end and it's time for lunch, play or a walk.
You’ll like our approach
Both innovation and strategy are inherently creative. We blend design thinking with lean startup. We use creative techniques and visual communication.
We believe in providing clients with tailor-made, holistic solutions. We take a flexible, multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach. We’re always learning.
We are passionate about great technology. Used wisely, it has the power to both drive innovation and build capability. We bring technical expertise.
Partners in value
Together we’re stronger. We partner with you to reach your desired outcomes and deliver real, measurable value. No day rates, just agreed objectives.