All your questions answered
Choosing any consultancy is about finding one that suits both your organisation and your people. We make no secret of the fact that Stocker Partnership is a husband and wife team. We’ve been described by our clients as friendly, knowledgable, creative, capable and good at listening. We hope this is your experience too. We’ve worked hard to develop an effective partnership and we work alongside our clients to do the same.
- Founded our consulting firm in January 2009.
- Over 10 years’ experience working in and with more than 80 companies.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in challenging environments.
- Teaches lean startup and business model innovation for MSc programmes at Warwick Manufacturing Group.
- Teaches new venture growth at Warwick Business School.
- Principal Business Model Associate for WMG.
- Delivery partner for the 2015 ERDF-funded Open Innovation Programme at the Institute of Applied Entrepreneurship, Coventry University.
- Former Programme Mentor for UK Trade & Investment.
- Trained in the EFQM Excellence Model and assessed for the Midlands Excellence Awards.
- Designer, strategist, innovator and geek.
- Responsible for our in-house design.
- First Class Honours degree in Psychology BSc from the University of Warwick.
- Accomplished in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Extensive market research across thousands of sources for diverse client briefs including natural confectionery, patient adherence, new international markets, smart buildings and big data.
- Guest lecturer for MSc programmes at both Warwick Business School and Warwick Manufacturing Group.
- Lead Ambassador for the University of Warwick’s Life Sciences and Healthcare Professional Network.
- Former Delivery Partner for the ERDF-funded Open Innovation Project at the Institute of Applied Entrepreneurship, Coventry University.
- Skilled facilitator, mentor, trainer and teacher.
- Discerning trend-spotter, good at integrating complex information and predicting market shifts.
- Bridges academia and business in an approachable way.
Jess the Office Dog
CDO (Chief Distraction Officer)
- Made the move to Stocker Partnership having decided that a career with law enforcement wasn’t for her.
- Loves the sofa, walks, cuddles, the beach…and especially squirrel watching!
- In charge of break times and attention restoration.
- Likes to join in with conference calls, although she’s not usually invited.
- Too fidgety to come to meetings but looks after the office while we’re out.
You’ll like our approach
Both innovation and strategy are inherently creative. We blend design thinking with lean startup. We use creative techniques and visual communication.
We believe in providing clients with tailor-made, holistic solutions. We take a flexible, multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach. We’re always learning.
We are passionate about great technology. Used wisely, it has the power to both drive innovation and build capability. We bring technical expertise.
Partners in value
Together we’re stronger. We partner with you to reach your desired outcomes and deliver real, measurable value. No day rates, just agreed objectives.